Super easy, 4 ingredient chocolate mousse packed with collagen protein. No heating, no fuss; just a bit of chilling and whipping for a delicious healthy treat.
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (refrigerated for 8 or more hours)
- 2-4 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 scoops of Shoalhaven health unflavoured Marine collagen with Lemon Myrtle
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Optional: ½ Cup fresh berries for topping
- Place a can of coconut milk in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours (overnight). This will cause the cream to separate from the milk. Open the can of coconut milk from the bottom and scrape out the cream into a medium size bowl.
- Add the raw cacao powder, Shoalhaven collagen and cinnamon to the coconut cream.
- Whip the mixture with a hand mixer or kitchen aid mixer for 5-8 minutes or until combined.
- Place the bowl in the fridge until ready to serve (let it set in the fridge for at least 20 minutes, mixture will be thicker and creamier if you let it set overnight).
- Place in serving bowls, top with berries and ENJOY!